Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sooo....

This surgery seems so long ago now. It feels normal, almost like it never happened, and I am so happy with the result. The new me is now just me. When I look in the mirror I see myself. It took a while to get used to it, but I know how to smile with my new face now. I learned to re-eat, learned to smile, learned that I can survive without solid food for six weeks.

So, I am taking the blog down soon. I hope that those people who followed it found it useful. I hope looking at the before and after pics, and reading about how it really wasn't so bad inspired some, and maybe calmed the nerves of others.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Glad that you are doing so well and that you are happy with your results.

You should leave your blog up. I know that I had read blogs from lots of people who had the surgery a long time ago but they where still helpful and your blog was really helpful...you never know who may stumble across it :)

Danny said...

I agree with Jackie. Your blog and your results are inspirational. I stumbled across it and I'm glad I did. I know it's something that is in the past for you, but for others it is their present. Also, I like the style of your writing. It makes me feel more comfortable about the whole process.

Reverse cell phone look up said...

Surgery Center is the first center that provides exclusive facilities for plastic surgery including cosmetic surgery in Chandigarh the City Beautiful
ssr