Friday, May 22, 2009

Something weird...

So, my surgery was in October and my husband deployed in December.I did go to visit him in Europe for about 9 days last month, and he will be home soon, but...he is not used to the way I look now yet. In Europe he was talking about how good my chin looked and I just realized that I have had six plus months to get used to this, and he hasn't had any time at all really. I wonder if it is going to be weird for him. I think I will catch him staring a lot, just trying to acclimate. I just wonder if it will be weird. I was still swollen when he left. Barely eating and all. Hmmm...

1 comment:

Katherine (Kate) said...

Wow, you really do have a unique situation in that~ and you probably will catch him staring. No doubt! It might be weird at first, but at least you're aware that he might need some time to catch up :)

Funky new tat, by the way ;)