Friday, May 22, 2009

Take it off...take it all off!

June 15th is my scheduled debracing day, provided all has moved as planned. I have those pesky rubberbands and I can't wait to get these damn things off!

I did get a new tattoo the other day to commemorate all things star trek. I'll put the picture up here. Oh, and I am planning on having an eye decompression surgery soon. If all goes well I will have all the pain and blurriness in my swollen eyes relieved. New eyes? A ew jaw? I'm starting to feel like Joan Rivers!

I know the picture is flipped, but that is just because I am lazy.


1 comment:

stephanie said...

Wahooo! You're almost done with braces!! Congratulations!

That's some serious changes - eyes AND jaw? I'm freaking out about the jaw only!

You've had such fantastic results - I'm really happy for you (and sweet tattoo!!)