Saturday, January 31, 2009

Pain

So, I noticed that when I chew I have pain on the left side. It is still a little tender there and feels like it might be muscular. It is more annoying than painful though, and only when I chew, but it is a little tender to the touch. I might mention it at my next appointment for somewhere, but I am still only a few months out so I'm kind of just dealing with it.

I can open about two and a half fingers consistently. I get a lot of noise in my jaw when I open and close and I suspect over time I will get most of my mobility back. I'll keep working on it!

I am due to get these fffing things off of my teeth in May and I can't wait to look in the mirror and be DONE! I'm looking forward to getting a sparkly retainer! I'm thinking aqua. I hope they have aqua!

2 comments:

Katherine (Kate) said...

I think you're right; both that it should get better(not that that helps in the mean time, except for a bit of peace-of-mind, perhaps) and that it doesn't hurt to mention it.

Oh! Being done. Won't that be the best feeling ever?! OOoooow~ Sparkly! Aqua! That would be fun! And glow in the dark? :)

Mollieb said...

I know, I feel like a kid when it comes to this stuff! Gotta make it fun right?