Sunday, November 9, 2008

ARTICLE

Hello everyone! I am looking for people willing to share their experiences with orthognathic surgery, particulary with the insurance companies. My surgery was totally covered by my insurance due to the military doctors' need to stay current on techniques, but I have found that so many others are met with resistance. Regardless of the reason that you sought treatment I would love to ask you about your experience. If you are interested, please leave a comment below.

2 comments:

laura said...

Hey, email me if you want info on my insurance story. I'm probably going to be sending in multiple appeals.

laura at implicate dot com

laura said...

btw my insurance did approve the procedure as medically necessary. The problem is that they only cover a certain amount (that they've negotiated with their in-network providers), and that amount is really low.