Saturday, November 8, 2008

Countdown to Chewing

Almost able to chew. I have my last follow up with the OS on Wednesday. Of course, it is just my luck that I am getting new wires at the OD the day before. My six week mark is Thursday and I think the first thing I want to eat is bread dipped in Olive Oil and some yummy pasta!

I posted some new pics in the sidebar on the right of where my profile stands right now. I am liking it. Still a little self-conscious about my bulging eyes, but I have thyroid eye disease, so there isn't much I can do about that.

I am really please with my profile at this point. I still have some swelling, bruising, and soreness on the left, but I figure that will go away in time. I will post again after I have my "first supper".

2 comments:

Katherine (Kate) said...

It does figure, doesn't it?! So, lots of Motrin for you to make sure teeth are up to that yummy first meal?

The difference in your profile is amazing, I can see why you'd be pleased :)

I liked your comment to Jen (after last post) about skin being pulled tighter and looking more youthful. Sounds good to me...hip-hip-hooray!

Mollieb said...

Yeah, it was like an instant face lift!