Monday, October 13, 2008

Day 11

Today I am a bit sore and happy to be "convalescing" on the couch. My biggest complaint is that sleeping is just a nuisance. I hope that I can sleep better once I get back to work. Also, as the feeling comes back I am a little sore. Not pain, just soreness. There is also a certain grit in my mouth which I think is from the stitches dissolving and it is kind of odd.

Personally, my husband is doing a good job of taking care of me, except that he questions what I want when I want it. I have been waiting for a coffee and a smoothie all morning long, but he keeps saying "well let's do this and then we can do this" without realizing that I have to do things a certain way for a certain reason and there is a method to what I need when. Add to that the difficulty communicating and it can be very frustrating.

I also need to do some work in my daughter's room today and fold laundry. I am having a pity party today.

No comments: