Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Go Me!

I woke up cranky, but actually feel pretty good today. I went to Target and Barnes and Noble, and then to the orthodontist. He was amazed at how decreased my swelling is for 13 days out. I am too considering how sick I got; I would have guesses the puking would aggravate all of that. He took pictures of me to show to future patients. I am still sporting the hat and would have liked to have done my hair had I known I was competing in the Star Search spokesmodel competition. My chin is still sticky so I am going to rock the hat until that goes away.

Posted to the side are the new pics from today. It is time for me to go eat more soup and drink some carnation instant breakfast.

ALSO, I AM WORKING ON AN ARTICLE ON ORTHOGNATHIC SURGERY. IF YOU ARE WILLING TO ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS FOR ME, PLEASE CONTACT ME. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!

No comments: