Sunday, October 19, 2008

To the left, to the left...

The left side is more sore and more swollen than the right. I am not sure if this is just because maybe I slept on it, so from the puking, or just because. I did have a different surgeon working on each side of my face, and I think the guy on the right (my OS) is a kinder, gentler OS. The guy that did the left is kinda cute though. : )

I took another 2 hour nap today even though I really did not want to, nor did I mean to, it just sort of happened. I have decided that if I can't sleep well tonight I might try some Tylenol PM tomorrow (or even nyquil). I get nervous about taking things because of my thyroid condition. I don't metabolize things at the same rate that other people do so I never know when something is going to kick in or how long it will take to run its course.

Well, wish me luck for work tomorrow. I hope it goes well. I hope I remember how to do my job! I think they'll take it easy on me.

No comments: